Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here are some more cute pictures of Riley. Riley has been a
terror at nap time lately, I am guessing she is trying to be a
big girl and move to one nap a day, but some days it goes
poorly. This would be one of those days she was so cranky
and tired and she wanted to go for a stroller ride well it only
took one block and she was gone! The other picture is Riley
just drooling lol. And I finally got a video of Rileys new trick.
I finally had to take the stool away becasue she got overly
confident and started to be trazy. The last picture is Riley
doing her new talent! The other new talent or request is that
she wants a coat or vest on at all times! She goes and finds
a coat or vest brings it to me and holds her arms out for me
to put it on lol. She likes to zip and unzip now, what a trazy kid.


1 comment:

Blauers said...

What a big girl! I can't believe it!