Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

Wow I didn't realize it has been so long since I have posted something. We have been super busy gosh where to start ! Well Riley has grown since February! Riley is now 7 1/2 months old and weighs about 16 lbs. She got her two bottom teeth around 5 months and I think her top ones are trying to make an appearance now. She can sit all be herself she still topples over every now and then but she is pretty good now. She wants to crawl and stand in the worst way! Cory has been practicing with her to crawl and stand ( she will only do this with Cory, with every one else she pretends her legs are broken ). Our last blog was about getting the bikes and now that Riley is old enough we got a trailer and we go for rides and Riley loves it. She giggles and blows bubbles all the way around the neighborhood.

Cory and I have decided to move to Declo for awhile. We are getting all packed up and plan to be down there by Sunday. We are very excited, now Riley can get to know every one else!



funny story: I was hanging out at grandmas since I locked my self out of the house ( that's another story lol ) and Riley was ready for a nap so I laid her down. A few minutes later I heard something I thought Riley had the hiccups so I went to check on her and there was Wally, my grandmas dog, has decided to take a nap with Riley. Riley and Wally are best friends they always play together and Wally must know where Riley is at all times, even nap time.

1 comment:

The Lyman Zoo said...

Hello you guys! I was looking at Mari's blog and saw that you have one, so I had to check it out! You can look at mine too if you want to.. there are pics on there of Austin and Cory fishing! You might need to be invited, but just email me and I'll invite you! thelymanzoo@gmail.com check us out at thelymanzoo.blogspot.com Or just click there from Mari's site! See ya, Heidi.