Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Corys Amazing Snow Fort

Yesterday we had quite a snow storm in our neck of the woods.
I think we got about 6" of snow ! Cory and I decided to go play outside, Cory wanted to build a snow fort. He could see all the kids in the park building a snow fort, so he decided to make his own. We began with a small bucket and soon we were rummaging through the garage
to get bigger buckets, soon finding totes. We drug those out back and I filled two before I had to venture back inside, Riley woke from her nap. I got distracted with
Riley and a hour later I noticed Cory was still outside and I
look out and there it is .... He had only the square building
done and then later that night he spent another hour
out there adding the round piece. I was pretty amazed with his handy work and so was Cory, so much so he wanted to sleep in it. Good thing it melted today lol !

4 comments:

Becky said...

way to go cory!

Valerie said...

Wow, Cory! That's amazing! I'm not surprised you wanted to sleep out there!! Good job!

Blauers said...

pretty sweet fort! I'm impressed! Now I see why Megan married you, it was for your wicked fort building skills!!!

Jensens said...

(To be read with a lateral lisp)...Holy smokes!

Wow. That's really the best snow fort I've ever seen. We're in San Jose visiting Clint's family and I showed Clint's brothers. They were impressed, too!
And, I'm not surprised that Cory wanted to sleep in the fort. I AM surprised that he didn't actually do it. His cot must not have fit inside.
Nice job, Cory!